Zoom Meeting Etiquette
As we continue to navigate through these difficult times, we will be hosting more Online meetings for our Committees, Regions and E.C.
If you have not used the Online Platforms for meetings or classes before, we have outlined a few basic etiquette guidelines to make your experience a little less stressful
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE MEETINGS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Before the meeting even starts there are basic etiquette guidelines for the members to adhere to. We know some of these may seem redundant but for some of us this may be our first experience in attending a meeting and for others we may have become a bit casual, perhaps way too casual. (Clothing, food, cell phone etc.)
Basic Etiquette Guidelines
1. Be on time. Join in prior to meeting opening.
2. Be present for meeting, actively engage.
3. Surroundings, make sure there are no distractions, children, pets etc. Also make sure the area in which you are in is something you wish for all of us to see.
4. Keep the mic muted.
5. Keep your hands off the keyboard, sounds are very distracting. Mute your other devices.
6. Speak up when it is your turn, so that everyone can hear you.
7. Don’t speak up and over another person, you must engage the hands up to ask question or voice your concerns.
8. Must sign in when joining the meeting.
This is a new experience for many of us and together we can work through it.
Best Wishes & Stay Safe