(Above photo by Saya Photography)
Congratulations to Larissa Gerszke a Former student of Pique Dance Studio in Ottawa On., under the direction of Koryn MacArthur.
(Above photo by Alvin Ailey at Fordham)
Larissa was both a Junior and Senior Ballet Scholarship Winner as well as Senior Modern Winner.
Larissa also competed at the TDCI in 2009 placing 2nd in Junior Ballet and in 2010 winning the Senior Ballet Scholarship Title.
Larissa continued her studies at the famed Alvin Ailey/Fordam BFA Program where she has graduated.
Ms. Gerszke is now a member of the The Complexions Contemporary Ballet Company.
Read more about Larissa by clicking on the following links:
Diverse Complexions Article by Shaina Oppenheimer
Monday, 28 November 2016 00:00
Congratulations to Larissa GerszkeWritten by Mark Anderson
Published in In The Spotlight
Latest from Mark Anderson
- 2017 World Highland Champions
- Harry Wilson
- 2017 Conference AGM Saturday
- 2017 Conference Saturday Night Dinner Dance
- 2017 Conference Sunday Lectures and Inventive Dance Competition
- 2017 Conference Showcase Friday Night
- Conference Showcase Rehearsal 7th May 2017
- Scottish West Region Teachers Day of Dance 29th January 2017
- Warrington Medallist Festival 19th February 2017
- UK Bobby Barr Freestyle Scholarships gallery 2017
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.