(Above photo by Saya Photography)
Congratulations to Larissa Gerszke a Former student of Pique Dance Studio in Ottawa On., under the direction of Koryn MacArthur.
(Above photo by Alvin Ailey at Fordham)
Larissa was both a Junior and Senior Ballet Scholarship Winner as well as Senior Modern Winner.
Larissa also competed at the TDCI in 2009 placing 2nd in Junior Ballet and in 2010 winning the Senior Ballet Scholarship Title.
Larissa continued her studies at the famed Alvin Ailey/Fordam BFA Program where she has graduated.
Ms. Gerszke is now a member of the The Complexions Contemporary Ballet Company.
Read more about Larissa by clicking on the following links:
Diverse Complexions Article by Shaina Oppenheimer
Monday, 28 November 2016 00:00
Congratulations to Larissa GerszkeWritten by Mark Anderson
Published in In The Spotlight
Latest from Mark Anderson
- Scottish West Region Teachers Day of Dance 29th January 2017
- Warrington Medallist Festival 19th February 2017
- UK Bobby Barr Freestyle Scholarships gallery 2017
- Congratulations Kyla!
- Jessie Stewart-Haggarty Mbe Highland Scholarships 2016
- BATD Toronto Region Highland Christmas Festival 3rd December 2016
- B.A.T.D. Western Ontario Highland Festival 26th & 27th November 2016
- B.A.T.D. London Region Stage Dance Festival 2016
- North American Trixie Hardy Theatre Dance Scholarships Gallery 2016
- North American Sadie Simpson Highland Scholarship Gallery 2016
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.